Episode 37: How is AI driving quality management transformation in contact centers?
Jim is the Chief Customer Officer for Etech Global Services. He is also an author, a CX Visionary, CCW Advisory Board Member.
In this episode, we spoke to Matt Wolach about how founders can make sales for their SaaS startups. Matt is a golf fanatic with over 10+ years of experience in the sales industry
In this episode, we spoke to Matt Wolach about how founders can make sales for their SaaS startups. Matt is a golf fanatic with over 10+ years of experience in the sales industry. He is a SaaS enthusiast, Founder, and Host of SaaS Story in the making podcast. This episode talks about how startup SaaS founders can help their team make sales.
1. Why is selling software so tricky and difficult?
2. Why do a massive 93% of startup founders fail to make conversions or close deals?
3. What should these startup founders do differently to drive more conversions in the initial stage? What should they focus on in the first year, and how to go about planning for the next.
4. How can the startup founders scale this process?
5. How to handle remote sales now that most of us have shifted to remote selling? Is it a pro or con for startups, in your opinion?
6. Learning resources for founders that will help them scale their sales process
Tune in now!