What Information do we collect & why?
– We collect and associate with your account information like your name, title, company, email address, location, phone number, payment information, account and website activity, IP addresses, cookies identifiers, and other information you provide.
– Some of our Services let you access your accounts and related information with other service providers. We may use, process and transmit the above information to contact you and allow others on our team to contact you through the Services, to tell you about new products and features, to respond to customer care and other inquiries, and to process and fulfil your transactions and other requests.
- Our data analytics services enable customers and their personnel to record, analyze and share the contents of telephone calls, video calls, online demonstrations, webinars, communications, and associated data and documentation.
- These recordings and analysis thereof may contain personal information, such as names, titles, and contact information.
- We may reproduce, analyze, summarize and disclose these files, recordings and any results of our Services with such customers and their relevant personnel and other team members, and customers may share this information with their personnel and others.
- You may choose to give us access to additional user contacts to make it easy for you to do things like share and collaborate, send messages, and invite others to use the Services. If you do, we may store those contacts on our servers for you to use.
- If you provide us with any personally identifiable information about another person, whether through a telephone recording or otherwise, you represent and warrant that
(1) you have that person’s consent to do so;
(2) that you are responsible for ensuring that your (and any of your personnel or representatives, if applicable) use, control, processing and treatment of such information and any of your legal policies relating thereto are in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- We collect information related to how you use the Services, including actions you take in your accounts, such as accessing and sharing files and reports.
- This helps us provide you with additional features, and to personalize, monitor and improve the Services.
- We also collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Services, such as IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use and identifiers associated with your devices.
- Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to the Services.
- Cookies and other technologies. We use technologies like cookies to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services.
- For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your username for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our Services, and improving them based on that information. – You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services.
- You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind that some information may be needed to create an account or take advantage of some of our features.
With Whom We Share Your Information?
- Our Services display information like your name, team name, and email address to other users in places like your user profile and sharing notifications.
- When you register your account with an email address on a domain owned by your employer or organization, we may help your team members find you and your team by making some of your basic information—like your name, team name, and email address—visible to other users on the same domain. This helps us show you, teams, you can join and helps other users share files and folders with you.
- You or your team administrators can also give or direct us to give third parties access to your information and account – for example, via third party CRM platforms.
- We may also share your personal information with third parties as requested or directed by you through the Services (e.g. sharing contact information with a third party conference calling service provider).
- Please remember that such third party’s use of your information will be governed by their privacy policies and terms and we are not responsible for their acts or omissions.
does not monitor, review or specifically comment on its customer’s privacy policies or their compliance with their respective privacy policies.
Team Admins and Team Members
- If you are a member of a team, your administrator may have the ability to access and control your team account, and your information may be shared with your other team members and others.
- Please refer to your organization’s internal policies if you have questions about this.
We may access, preserve and disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to
(a) comply with the law, legal requests or court orders;
(b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury;
(c) prevent fraud or abuse or address security or technical issues relating to our Services or our users;
or (d) protect and enforce our rights and the rights, property and safety of our users
- We may anonymize or aggregate your personal information so that you are not individually identified (“Anonymized Data”), and we may use such Anonymized Data to improve our services.
- We also may provide that Anonymized Data to our partners, who may use that information in an anonymized form to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience.
How We Store & Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you use our ‘Services’. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and then stored into our database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Personal data we collect is stored on infrastructure provided by Google within the United States.
- Google implements and maintains industry-leading security standards.
- You can read more about Google Cloud Services and its security features on their webpage.
- However, no means of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and while we endeavour to use commercially reasonable means to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- If you access our Services via a third party CRM platform or Cloud calendar (GSuite, SalesForce), you should also protect your account with secure account credentials and prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information.
- We’ll retain information for as long as we need it to provide you with the Services or to comply with applicable law.
- If you discontinue our service and want this information to be deleted, you must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the same.
- Additionally, if you want to view this data, you can send view access request to email@example.com.
But please note:
(1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage;
(3) we may retain information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, manage security risks, or enforce our agreements.
- If we are involved in a reorganisation, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, bankruptcy or similar event, your information may be transferred as part of the evaluation of and consummation of that deal.
- We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal where we are not the surviving entity of such transaction, and outline your choices.
- If you have opted not to receive legal notices or emails from us, or have not provided your email address to us, the legal notices we send to you will still govern your use of the Services.
Access and Contact
- Through your account settings, you may access, and in some cases, edit or delete
certain information you provide to us.
- The information you may view, update or delete may change as the Services change.
- If your personal information has been provided to us by one of our customers, please contact that customer to request any access to, correction of, or removal of your information.