In today’s episode of Sales Gambit, we are joined by Karl Becker. Karl has over 20 years of experience in the selling industry and runs a sales training firm of his own. He excels at selling high-value solutions to defined target audiences through an innovative and process-based sales methodology. He works with the vision of helping the sales team improve their sales performance.
Today, Karl joined us to talk about “How to Improve your Sales Team’s Performance?”
- What are the factors that affect sales performance?
- What role does recruiting the right talent play in determining the sales performance?
- Do marketing efforts have any impact on sales performance?
- What are the signals that the sales leaders look for in companies that haven’t been able to perform well?
- What are some industry-specific solutions that sales leaders can use to improve their team’s performance?
And a lot more…