Episode 36: Customer sentiment analysis - the ultimate deal breaker for contact center CX.
Morris is the founder of the Customer Experience Foundation. He is also the CEO of E-score, an Experience Designer & Builder, Emotions Investigator
Sebastien Van Heyningen, President at Revenue Operations Consultant talks about how sales managers and leaders can coach their AE teams, why is coaching essential, the difference between training and coaching, how to approach coaching in remote environment and more.
In this episode, we spoke to Sebastien Heyningen about how sales leaders and managers can effectively coach AE teams. Sebastien has been working in the sales industry for the last eight years across various roles, including SDR, AE, coach, manager, consultant, and a lot more. This episode talks about how sales leaders and managers can effectively coach their AE teams.
1. The difference between first-time training that’s done when AEs are hired VS coaching? And is there a difference at all between coaching or training?
2. Why is coaching essential?
3. How important is it to connect with your employees on a personal level?
4. A framework for coaching your AEs
5. How to approach coaching in a remote environment?
6. How can tech help scale the coaching effort effectively
7. Learning resources for leaders to coach their team better
Tune in now!
Jason is the RTS Operations Director at Baxtor Healthcare corporation. He has built his career fostering continuous improvement in the customer experience sector within major healthcare operations.
See Convin in full throttle! 15-day Free trial. No credit card required. Results first, payment later.
Convin records, transcribes and analyzes all your sales calls to give insights on what’s working on calls and what’s not.
Convin records, transcribes and
analyzes all your sales calls to give
insights on what’s working on calls
and what’s not.