We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before the end of your term (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon cancellation, we delete your data from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final, please be sure that you do, in fact, want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically on the date of the subscription every month.
- You can upgrade or downgrade the level of our services at any time of your usage. However, Convin does not refund any fees in that case.
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees you paid for the remaining period.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Convin service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Convin may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance, or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.