Adam is the CEO and founder of Tech Stack Advising. He is a call center expert with over 10 years of experience in the software industry.
Today, Adam has joined us to talk about How does software technology help you create the perfect contact center setup?
- How did his career start off? And how did he get into the software industry?
- He has been in the sales industry for a couple of years now, from being a sales executive to being a strategic account manager. How did the transition happen to start something of his own? Was it always a plan?
- What does he think people are doing wrong when it comes to selecting the softwares for their use case?
- What should an ideal tech stack look like for a contact center company?
- what does he think are the top three problems he sees in the contact center setups?
- How can these be tackled effectively?
- Reading recommendations for the audience?