Convin integrates seamlessly with major web conferencing tools like Zoom to record your meetings and give you data-backed insights. Once you’ve integrated Zoom with Convin, you don’t have to worry about taking call notes or missing out on critical key points - Convin will record, transcribe, and analyze all your calls. It also identifies coaching opportunities and notifies you about your risks in must-win deals.
With Convin X Zoom integration, you can:
How to enable Convin X Zoom integration?
1. Log into the Convin dashboard.
2. Go to the ‘Settings’ section on the left panel.
3. Then go to ‘Integrations’ and look for ‘Conferencing tools Integrations’
4. Click on ‘Zoom’. You’re all set.
5. In case you want to disconnect the Integration. Go to the Integrations page and click ‘Disconnect.’
If you have any trouble setting this up for your use case, please contact us at email@example.com
Convin will fetch all call recordings made via Zendesk & then transcribe, analyse them for you to use.
Convin automatically shares call updates with entire team on Twist as per your requirement.
Convin offers a native two way integration to update & fetch data from Freshworks. In just two clicks.