Convin integrates with Salesforce to keep your sales data accurate and gives you a 360-degree view of your pipeline. This two-way integration syncs contact, account, and opportunity data automatically, and a recording link is pushed to Salesforce as soon as your meeting ends.
How to enable Convin X Salesforce integration?
1. Log into the Convin dashboard.
2. Go to the ‘Settings’ section on the left panel.
3. Then go to ‘Integrations’ and look for ‘Salesforce’ under ‘CRM Integrations’
4. Click ‘Connect’ on Salesforce Integration, and you’re all set.
5. In case you want to disconnect the Integration. Go to the Integrations page and click ‘Disconnect.’
If you have trouble setting this up for your use case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convin will fetch all call recordings made via Zendesk & then transcribe, analyse them for you to use.
Convin automatically shares call updates with entire team on Twist as per your requirement.
Convin offers a native two way integration to update & fetch data from Freshworks. In just two clicks.