Convin integrates with Pipedrive to directly give you critical call conversation data in your Pipedrive CRM dashboard. It gives you an overview of the deal pipeline - from the deal status to the deal age and amount. It also gives you insights into the active users, the notes taken, the files shared, etc.
How to enable Convin X Pipedrive integration?
1. Log into the Convin dashboard.
2. Go to the ‘Settings’ section on the left panel.
3. Then go to ‘Integrations’ and look for ‘Pipedrive’ under ‘CRM Integrations’
4. Click ‘Connect’ on Pipedrive Integration.
5. You’ll now be redirected to the permissions page on the Pipedrive dashboard. Click on ‘Allow and install’, and that’s about it.
You’re all set.
6. In case you want to disconnect the Integration. Go to the Integrations page and click ‘Disconnect.’
If you have trouble setting this up for your use case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipedrive marketplace listing:
Pipedrive users can integrate with Convin to directly get critical call conversation data on the Pipedrive dashboard.
In simpler words, with the help of Convin, Pipedrive users can monitor 100% of their calls without leaving the Pipedrive dashboard. Convin gives a detailed overview of the deal pipeline, from the deal status to the deal age and amount. It also offers insights on the active users involved, the notes taken, the files shared, etc.
Convin is a Conversation Intelligence software that helps salespeople close more deals with automated coaching, note-taking & quality assurance, and deal intelligence.
How can Convin help Pipedrive users:
Convin will fetch all call recordings made via Ringover & then transcribe, analyse them for you to use.
Convin automatically shares call updates with entire team on Intercom as per your requirement.
Convin will fetch all call recordings made via Zendesk & then transcribe, analyse them for you to use.
Convin records, transcribes and analyzes all your sales calls to give insights on what’s working on calls and what’s not.
Convin records, transcribes and
analyzes all your sales calls to give
insights on what’s working on calls
and what’s not.