Convin integrates with Dialpad to capture all your conversations. Convin records, transcribes, and analyses all your calls every time you converse with a customer to give you data-backed insights.
How to enable Convin X Dialpad integration?
1. Log into the Convin dashboard.
2. Go to the ‘Settings’ section on the left panel.
3. Then go to ‘Integrations’ and look for ‘Dialpad’ under ‘Telephone Integrations’
4. Click ‘Connect’ on Dialpad Integration.
5. Sign in to your Dialpad workspace.
6. You’ll now be redirected to the permissions page on the Dialpad dashboard. Click on ‘Allow,’ and that’s about it.
You’re all set.
7. In case you want to disconnect the Integration. Go to the Integrations page and click ‘Disconnect.’
If you have trouble setting this up for your use case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Convin will fetch all call recordings made via Zendesk & then transcribe, analyse them for you to use.
Convin automatically shares call updates with entire team on Twist as per your requirement.
Convin offers a native two way integration to update & fetch data from Freshworks. In just two clicks.