Convin will fetch all call recordings made via Aircall & then transcribe, analyse them for you to use.
Convin X Aircall integration
Convin integrates with Aircall to capture and analyze all your sales conversations. Convin collects all your call recordings to give you transcripts and insights from every customer interaction.
How to enable Convin X Aircall integration?
1. Log into the Convin dashboard.
2. Go to the ‘Settings’ section on the left panel.
3. Then go to ‘Integrations’ and look for ‘Aircall’ under ‘Telephone Integrations’
4. Click ‘Connect’ on Aircall Integration.
5. You’ll now be redirected to the permissions page on the Aircall dashboard. Click on ‘Authorize’ and that’s about it.
You’re all set.
6. In case you want to disconnect the Integration. Go to the Integrations page and click ‘Disconnect.’
If you have trouble setting this up for your use case, please contact us at email@example.com.
Convin will fetch all call recordings made via Zendesk & then transcribe, analyse them for you to use.
Convin automatically shares call updates with entire team on Twist as per your requirement.
Convin offers a native two way integration to update & fetch data from Freshworks. In just two clicks.
Convin records, transcribes and analyzes all your sales calls to give insights on what’s working on calls and what’s not.
Convin records, transcribes and
analyzes all your sales calls to give
insights on what’s working on calls
and what’s not.