Convin charges and collects in advance for the use of the SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, Convin will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
- All subscriptions monthly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially canceled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers will receive an email from Convin confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been canceled.
- Important: No refunds or credits for partial months or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Customers can upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any upgrade or downgrade in subscription, the customer has to write to email@example.com.
- The chosen billing method will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
- Regarding downgrades on a subscription, Convin does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- Convin reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any SaaS services bought from convin.ai. No refunds will be offered if Convin refuses a new or renewing subscription/membership.
- The above policies apply to all the SaaS services listed on Convin unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.